Thank you for your interest in joining me in the field to photograph some of the most spectacular locations and subjects in the U.S. All of my workshops and tours are small — never more than six participants — so I can provide informative, one-on-one instruction and information.
I love being out in the field and I am excited to share this enthusiasm with you, to show you why I love the outdoors, and provide as much info as I know to help you get stunning shots in these locations.
The 2021 and 2022 schedules are in development so check back often for the latest dates, information and destinations. If you are interested in a private tour, including Rocky Mountain National Park, or would like more info about any of these opportunities, please email me.
- Summer in Rocky Mountain National Park: June to October
- Bald eagles of Haines, Alaska: November 2020
- Bighorns of Wyoming: December 2020
- Winter Wonderland in Yellowstone National Park: January 2021
- Bald Eagles of Homer, Alaska: March 2021
- Winter Wonderland of Alaska: April 2021
- Wild horses of Colorado: May 2021
- Spring wildlife in Yellowstone National Park: May 2021
- Spring wildlife in Grand Teton National Park: May 2021
- New Jersey Wildlife: June 2021
- Spring in Grand Teton National Park: June 2021