Each photo tour is customized to your skill level and interests, with the option to go out for a full day, half day, or on a sunrise or sunset photo experience. You will walk away with lots of new tips and tricks to improve your photography while enjoying this amazing park.
As a resident of Estes Park, basecamp for Rocky Mountain National Park, Dawn's knowledge of the park comes from first-hand experience of being in the park on a regular basis. She knows where to look for animals—like moose, bighorn sheep, pikas, and more—as well as the best sunrise and sunset locations for gorgeous photos for your walls.
Are you local to Colorado and just looking to learn more about the park? A full-day tour is a great option to get an overview of everything the park has to offer—from the best trails to the most scenic vistas to hidden spots for wildlife—so you can come back and explore the park over and over again. A full-day tour includes exploring the east and west sides of the park, if Trail Ridge Road is open.
Private tours can be booked for up to three people. Start and end times are based on the time of year for sunrise and sunset.
- personal instruction
- travel to and from destination, including pick up at your lodging in Estes Park
- guiding to spot wildlife, including instruction on how to find the animals
- landscape destinations at sunrise and/or sunset as well as other landscape
destinations during the day to prepare you for future visits
- FULL DAY: $485 per person
- HALF DAY: $350 per person
- SUNRISE/SUNSET: $250 per person
- $65 per additional person
- Payment due in full at time of booking to reserve your date
Please read my workshop information prior to booking for additional details.
Email or text Dawn Wilson at 970-567-6109 to book your tour today!