WILDFLOWERS OF COLORADO
Crested_Butte_Wildflowers_2019_1A meadow of yellow wildlflowers set against the green-covered mountains on a sunny morning in Crested Butte, Colorado. Nothing says summer in Colorado more than an alpine meadow full of colorful wildflowers. Colorado's high country is littered with them and this workshop will get you into some of the most stunning locations you can imagine.
DATES: July 23-26, 2021
LOCATION: Crested Butte and Ouray, Colorado
RATE: $1195 per person; $350 deposit due at registration
GROUP SIZE: max of 3
During this four-day workshop we will have two full days shooting in Colorado's high country plus an afternoon shoot and a sunrise shoot in the San Juan Mountains. Locations will include lots of flowers plus lakes, streams and small waterfalls. There will be some hiking so you should be prepared for activity at high elevations but the hikes will be short. This workshop is ideal for the beginner to intermediate photographer.
Join me to capture images to put on your walls for an everlasting summer!
Elephant_Heads_1Purple elephant heads and pink Queen's crown fill a meadow near Summit Lake at Mount Evans, Colorado.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- guide service
- photography instruction
- transportation to photo locations
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- all meals; we will be eating together as a group
- transportation to and from Crested Butte
- hotel accommodations; I have hotel recommendations in the Crested Butte and Ouray areas
ITEMS TO NOTE
- For guests visiting from outside of Colorado, you may want to consider flying into Grand Junction or Montrose. Denver is also an option with many more services and flight times but the drive to Crested Butte is approximately five hours.
And be sure to check out my other workshops. New ones continue to be added.