Photograph wildlife of the Rocky Mountains and Alaska!
Exciting workshops are being finalized for 2015. Join professional and award-winning wildlife photographer and Master Naturalist, Dawn Wilson, as we venture into the wild to see bald eagles, bighorn sheep, brown bears and any other animals that may cross our paths, and landscapes full of vibrant summer flowers and fall color. We'll have some fun, learn tips for editing in Lightroom and Photoshop, enjoy the outdoors, learn a little natural history about the wildlife, and make new friends. Workshops are limited to no more than 7 attendees to keep the programs personal and flexible for customizing to skill level and interests.
If you are interested in any of the workshops listed below, click on the link or contact
Dawn Wilson at [email protected]
Bald_Eagle_DH_7An adult bald eagle sits on top of a wooden Russian Orthodox grave marker in the Memorial Park Cemetery in Unalaska, Dutch Harbor, Alaska.
- May 2015: Wild horses of Colorado
- June 2015: Brown Bears of Coastal Alaska
- June/July/August 2015: Wildlife of Colorado's High Country
- July 2015: Bald Eagles of Dutch Harbor
- July 2015: Wildflowers of Colorado
- August 2015: Colorado's Big Six (pronghorn, moose, elk, bison, bighorn sheep, mountain goats)
- September/October 2015: Fall Colors of Colorado
- November 2015: Bald Eagles of Haines, Alaska
- December 2015: Bighorn sheep of Wyoming