Glacier_Creek_Valley_RMNP_2019_1The Glacier Creek Valley below Hallette Peak and the Rocky Mountains on a stunning and vibrant sunrise during fall in Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado.
Thank you for your interest in joining me in the field to photograph some of the most spectacular locations and subjects in North America. All of my workshops and tours are small — never more than six participants — and many are private outings so I can provide informative, one-on-one instruction and information.
I love being out in the field and I am excited to share this enthusiasm with you, to show you why I love the outdoors, and provide as much info as I know to help you get stunning shots in these locations.
Brown_bear_LC_3A brown bear sow (Ursus arctos) comes in on a salmon and creates a large splash in a creek in Lake Clark National Park, Alaska.
The 2022 and 2023 schedules are in development so check back often for the latest dates, information and destinations. If you are interested in a private tour, including Rocky Mountain National Park, or would like more info about any of these opportunities, please email me.
- Private tours in Rocky Mountain National Park: June to October (wildlife, landscapes and night skies)
- Moose of Colorado: August 2022
- Polar bears of Churchill: November 2022
- Wildlife and Birds of Amazon in Peru: February 2023
- Birds of Louisiana: April 2023
- Brown bears of Alaska: September 2023