Dawn Wilson Photography | Blog

The other 90%

December 14, 2012 - I have always said being a nature photographer is only taking pictures 10 percent of the time. The other 90 percent of t...
Read the Full Post »

Tips for Taking Interesting Bison Photos

December 05, 2012 - Up until the early 1800s, 30 to 70 million bison roamed free on the open prairie and high plains of North America. By 19...
Read the Full Post »

Archive
January February (1) March (1) April May June July August September October November (2) December (2)
January February March April (1) May June July August September (15) October (22) November (9) December (10)
January (2) February March April May June (1) July August September October November December (2)
January February March April May June July (1) August September October November (1) December
January (1) February March April May June July August September October November December