Showing posts for 'subject'. Clear search

Tip #54: Anticipate, Anticipation, Anticipatory

December 29, 2013 - All morning I had the Carly Simon song Anticipation running through my head. I couldn't figure out why until I looked at...
Read the Full Post »

Tip #52: Leave a Little Breathing Room

December 09, 2013 - When photographing wildlife, or any subject for that matter, it is important to give your subject a little breathing roo...
Read the Full Post »

Tip #39: Maintain a Clean Background Behind Your Subject

November 03, 2013 - This tip applies nicely for wildlife, people, flowers or any other subject that would be in a portrait situation. You w...
Read the Full Post »

Tip #37: Isolate Your Subject on Its Background

November 01, 2013 - When I photograph wildlife I don't always have the luxury of placing my subject on the best backgrounds like I would wit...
Read the Full Post »

Tip #27: Study Your Subject

October 15, 2013 - I have often been heard saying that photography is only 10% of my time. The other 90% includes a wide variety of activit...
Read the Full Post »

Tip #21: Don't Try to Do It All

October 09, 2013 - Nature happens every minute of every day in every place around us. We would go insane trying to capture all of it all th...
Read the Full Post »

Tip #3: Be Prepared for the Weather

September 12, 2013 - This tip will lead into several other tips in the next few days, and it was certainly inspired by this overabundance of...
Read the Full Post »

Archive
January February (1) March (1) April May June July August September October November (2) December (2)
January February March April (1) May June July August September (15) October (22) November (9) December (10)
January (2) February March April May June (1) July August September October November December (2)
January February March April May June July (1) August September October November (1) December
January (1) February March April May June July August September October November December
January February March April May (1) June (2) July (2) August September October (1) November December (1)
January (1) February March (1) April May June July August September October November December
January (1) February (1) March (1) April May June (1) July August September October November December (3)
January (2) February March April May (2) June July August September October November December
January (1) February March (2) April (2) May (1) June July August September October November December